This easy daffodils craft is sure to brighten up your room. If you’re staying in halls or off-campus, keeping plants can be difficult. That’s why making easy craft flowers is a great way to bring Spring into your room/home. If you’ve got an egg carton, don’t throw it away just yet!
Here’s how to do it:
- egg carton
- pencil crayons/markers/paint
- glue (or tape)
- Draw out the petals; you can likely fit 2-3 petals per egg space. Leave at least one to make the centre of the daffodil and one to cut out the long pollen stems in the centre
2. Cut out the centre circle to glue your petals onto
3. Glue the petals onto the circle
4. Join the two pieces together to make the centre of your daffodil
5. Add the long pollen stems by cutting short strips of one section
6. Now paint or colour in your flowers! If you don’t have paint, pencil crayons, highlighters, or markers are great alternatives!
You can place these around your windowsill or make an array of them like this picture:
Credit for the idea and pictures: http://brasil-sandiego.com/crafts/