This easy-peasy recipe uses ingredients you most likely already have in your cupboard and transforms them into super delicious chocolate cakes! All you need to know is below!
- 225g of chocolate (any kind can be used but I prefer milk!)
- 2 tbsp of golden syrup
- 50g of butter
- 75g of cereal (for best results I would recommend using coco pops, cornflakes or shredded wheat)
- Decorations for the top (I used up some leftover mini eggs)
- Line a cupcake tray with paper cases.
- Melt the chocolate and butter and add the golden syrup.
- Mix in the cereal of your choosing and decorate.
- Chill in the fridge for a couple of hours until set.